top of page
Image by Kyle Glenn

Exchanging Licenses

If you have obtained a driving license in an EU country, you can usually have it converted without any major problems. Outside the EU, you are allowed to drive in Switzerland for one year. After that, you must complete the so-called control test, as the rules in Switzerland are quite strict and do not necessarily correspond to what you may have learned in your country.

As a driving school, we are at your disposal for this purpose.

Within 3 months you will receive a summons from the road traffic office to take your control test.

We recommend that you book a few driving lessons to ensure you pass the test safely and successfully.

Book now online

bottom of page